DIPLOMA OF LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level display initiative and judgement in planning, organising, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others. They use communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational or enterprise requirements.
MODES OF DELIVERY
This course is offered in a variety of formats:
Although there are not any formal prerequisites for this course, students must:
- have completed a minimum of Year 10 or equivalent
- undertake an online LLN assessment prior to the commencement of the program
- have an ability to complete work placement
- have access to the reliable internet connection, a PC, laptop or tablet computer with camera access for Zoom (or other video call technology) interaction
- have access to the work processing software such as Microsoft Office suite
- Office Manager
- Operations Manager
- Business Supervisor
- Team leader
- Business Development Manager
- Senior Manager
- Corporate General Manager
UNIT OF COMPETENCY
To gain a full qualification in, a total of 12 units must be completed comprising six core and six elective units.
COMPLETION / CERTIFICATION
Students that successfully complete all 12 units of competency as stated in the Course Structure will be issued with BSB50420 Diploma of Leadership & Management.
Students who successfully complete some units of competency will be issued with a Statement of Attainment for the nationally accredited unit(s) in which they have been deemed competent.
This qualification is recognised nationally under the Australian Qualifications Framework.