CERTIFICATE III IN BUSINESS
This qualification reflects the role of individuals in a variety of Business Services job roles. It is likely that these individuals are establishing their own work performance.
Individuals in these roles carry out a range of routine procedural, clerical, administrative or operational tasks that require technology and business skills. They apply a broad range of competencies using some discretion, judgement and relevant theoretical knowledge. They may provide technical advice and support to a team.
MODES OF DELIVERY
This course is offered in a variety of formats:
Although there are not any formal prerequisites for this course, students must:
- have completed a minimum of Year 10 or equivalent
- undertake an online LLN assessment prior to the commencement of the program
- have an ability to complete work placement
- have access to the reliable internet connection, a PC, laptop or tablet computer with camera access for Zoom (or other video call technology) interaction
- have access to the work processing software such as Microsoft Office suite
UNIT OF COMPETENCY
To gain a full qualification in, a total of 12 units must be completed comprising six core and six elective units.
COMPLETION / CERTIFICATION
Students that successfully complete all 13 units of competency as stated in the Course Structure will be issued with BSB30120 Certificate III in Business
Students who successfully complete some units of competency will be issued with a Statement of Attainment for the nationally accredited unit(s) in which they have been deemed competent.
This qualification is recognised nationally under the Australian Qualifications Framework.